Sunday, January 20, 2008

More about the ads

Hello everyone,

Just want to reassure you, my commitment to having appropriate ads is important to me. When I've had a chance I have been checking to see what's popping up...and I've been filtering out ads that are counterproductive to the mission of this blog.

I have seen some public service ads and some others for websites with good information, so I'm glad I took the chance to try this. But I don't want to turn people off on my concept before they've had a chance to benefit, because they feel like I'm using them for personal gain.

I can only see the ads that pop up when I look, so I welcome any feedback for ads you see that you'd rather not see when you're looking for the kind of information I provide.

I look forward to your feedback, have a wonderful week!

Monika

No comments: