Saturday, January 19, 2008

If you like the information you've been reading...

...I am putting the finishing touches on my 3rd version of "Nutritional Implications of Psychotropic Medications." It is a series of fact sheets on the hormonal and nutritional influences of medications designed to affect nervous system function. As of tonight, I have almost 200 pages of references alone, so I can guarantee you I was thorough.

I put this reference together when I became frustrated at the responses I was getting from drug companies to my questions about the relationship between some of these medications and changes in weight I and my colleagues were seeing. The answers were not always forthcoming, and I felt like individuals with mental health issues didn't really have anyone in the nutritional world to advocate for them. So...I developed this reference to help my colleagues become those advocates.

Because of the amount of time that I have put into this resource, I will need to raise the price by $15 on February 1. But since I finished it up a little bit early, I'm willing to keep the lower price until the officially announced release date.

For more information you can visit the link just above my photo to the left.

I hope I've created a product that helps you or someone you love!

No comments: