Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm offering a nutrition class in Tempe, Arizona and Marina del Rey, California

Hello visitor!

If you are female, and your psychiatric medication has caused weight gain, insulin resistance/diabetes, high cholesterol, and/or infertility, please join me in a class designed especially for you!

I will be at the Tempe Whole Foods on Monday, April 7, and at Panera Bread in Marina del Rey on Wednesday, April 16, from 6:30-8:30 pm in both locations. There is a fee of $15 to participate, and I do ask that you reserve your spot and pay in advance.

For more information, please visit the following link: http://afterthediet.com/inCYST.htm

I have also been asked if I will do personal consultations on my trips to California. I can do that if arranged and paid in advance. I can consult with men as well, the reason the class is for women only is because so much of the agenda is about the infertility aspect of the problem...which makes most men squirm!

Hope to see you in class!

No comments: