Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogroll

OK, OK, I succumbed to the blogroll. I wasn't going to contribute to anyone's blog addiction and sore neck and shoulders, but some of my friends and supporters are writing great stuff I don't want you to miss if it should help you! So I've got a few options to get you started.

Only when it's 3 am and you're still sitting in front of your computer, it's your own lack of impulse control and not my reckless lack of editing discretion that your boss needs to hear about when you're caught napping at your desk the next day. :)

Between traveling/speaking 3 times in two cities in 5 days and reviewing the last month's worth of research abstracts, time for writing has been short. I should be back to getting you all some good abstracts starting Monday.

Happy Father's Day everyone!

No comments: